The Myprotein team are looking for bright and enthusiastic individuals that are willing to share their knowledge on diet, training and supplementation.
To have your article featured on the Myprotein site you'll will need to demonstrate a good level of knowledge within these fields.
We want you to showcase passion and enthusiasm within your writing, helping to build on specific topic areas and engage with Myprotein readers and customers.
For every article published we'll provide you with a £20-£40 voucher to spend on site!
1. You'll be representing Europe's number 1 sports nutrition brand.
2. Your work will be published on our website to be viewed by people across the world.
3. Your name will be featured on every article you write and articles will be displayed across our social media platforms including Facebook and twitter.
4. This writing opportunity can be added to your CV to enhance your professional profile in the health and fitness as well as writing industry.
5. You'll be able to write about what you love, giving knowledge to others, whilst sharing your own personal experiences and opinions.
6. You'll be in direct contact with us here at Myprotein so can receive nutritional and fitness advice when needed.
7. Every time your article is featured onsite you'll receive a £20-£40 voucher which can be spent on anything on site, from impact whey protein to clothing and accessories.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
You will provide us with details about your interests/expertise alongside a trial article on a subject related to health, fitness and nutrition (minimum of 700-1000 words with no upper limit).
We'll read and review your work and if successful you will become an Author with an allocated login and password to upload your articles.
Approved articles will be featured with your name attached on ‘The Zone’ as well being promoted across all our social media platforms.
To say special thanks, we will provide you with a £20-£40 voucher code to spend on the Myprotein site for every article published.
If you think you have what it takes please email your work to: